IAI releases August 2021 global primary aluminium production data
The International Aluminium Institute (IAI) has today released primary aluminium production data for August 2021.
According to the data:
- Global primary aluminium production is estimated to be 5,699 (kt) at a daily rate of 183.8
- Production daily average decreased by 0.59% compared to July.
- Estimated Chinese production was 3,299 (kt)
- Africa production was 137 (kt)
- North American was 315 (kt)
- South American was 101 (kt)
- Asia (ex China) was 384 (kt)
- Western & Central Europe production was 278 (kt)
- Russia & Eastern Europe was 350 (kt)
- Oceania was 159 (kt)
- GCC (Gulf) production was 504 (kt)
Overall, primary aluminium production in August increased 3.14 % year on year.
The full data is available here